Monday, April 5, 2010

Sleeping











Porter has been falling asleep around the house a lot lately. He really doesn't want to nap unless he is sick, and most days doesn't seem to need it. But clearly there is some lack of rest going on here. Maybe an earlier bedtime is in order. Some days it feels hard to get all the dinner eating, bathing and general end of the day activities done in time to get these guys in bed early. It is probably worth doing though, as I imagine it is better to sleep in a bed than on the floor or the table or the living room chair.


I'm Cooking: Last night (in an attempt to use up some greens) I made tomato sauce with sausage, zucchini and arugula. I love arugula in salads, but I had never tried cooking it before. I served it over pasta, and while the results were definitely edible, the strong arugula flavor really took over the dish. The kids were not into it. Bryce ate two bowls, but then again, he'll usually eat anything. I think I'll probably stick to arugula salads from now on.


1 comment:

  1. What an absolute cutie-pie! I hope he's feeling better! Poor thing, I'm sure the bike helped. My brother is the greatest!

    ReplyDelete