Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Girl (Again)

Since my last post, I've been reflecting on Molly and her current difficulties with being in public view. And I've decided there really isn't a whole lot I can do about it. But...

1. I can just NOT go grocery shopping with her. Bryce's busy season is winding down, and this can be done. Really, why fight it?

2. I've spoken to several other moms with children of a similar age recently who have (unsolicited) told me of the woes of their child all of a sudden becoming a different person over night. So I am not alone here. Maybe it's in the water.

3. I think she is overly tired. Maybe all this good weather is wearing her down, but she really needs to go to bed at like 6pm.

And right now she is on the floor next to the computer screaming, all because I put her shirt on after she asked me to. Sigh. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment