Thursday, February 14, 2013

Oh Happy Valentine's Day

The day for which I spend way more time than I meant to melting crayons, driving around town looking for bouncy balls and making things from Pinterest that my kids don't even really care about.  But it's done.  All 44 Lego minifigure crayons and 24 bouncy balls later.



I've also been trying to get out of the dinner rut of our most rotated meals lately.  I tried something new last night, and it was delicious.  Check it out - Vegetable Enchiladas with Creamy Poblano Sauce.  I found the recipe in my Gourmet Today cookbook, but someone else wrote a blog post about it, and actually took nice pictures.  This is a nice meatless meal, it does have a lot of steps, but many of them can be done ahead of time.  I can't say that my kids loved it, but then they don't like enchiladas of any kind.  I will definitely make this again.  Yum.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the linkback! :) Glad you enjoyed the enchiladas - aren't they amazing? I don't have any kids of my own (yet), but I can see how they wouldn't be too appealing to little ones... too many flavors all mixed together. Maybe when they get older. :) Love those Lego crayons btw - so cute!

    ReplyDelete