Thursday, November 10, 2011

None the Wiser

So I had this big, long post in my head about life lessons and babies, but really, I'm just too tired. Instead, the facts:




Bryce went out of town on a hunting trip.
Cedar got very sick.
I took all three kids to the ER on Saturday night.
I got many looks of pity and some of horror.
Molly actually licked that tray they keep the instruments on.
Porter got reprimanded by a doctor for kung fu fighting.
Cedar cried a lot and did not sleep.
Cedar got antibiotics for an ear infection.
Cedar cried some more.
Bryce came home with a deer! Nobody was enthusiastic.
Cedar got a rash all over her body.
Cedar is allergic to penicillin.
Cedar got different antibiotics.


The End. More Soon.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry. Hope you get some rest this weekend. Mickey is also allergic to penicillin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED This post! I was laughing out loud as I read it. Especially the part about getting reprimanded for kung foo fighting!

    I've had similar experiences when Patrick has gone hunting. Things have gone HORRIBLY...including ER visits and its so hard to fake excitement about the dead animal brought home (as much as I LOVE wild game!!) :)

    Hope all is much better now!! Zoya

    ReplyDelete