Tuesday, May 15, 2012

On This Tuesday...

I have a sick chicken that is currently living in my bedroom.  I am feeding her liquids from a dropper, and I can't decide if she's got a chance and I'm helping or if I am unnecessarily prolonging her misery.  Chickens are a little hard to read.

It is Bryce's birthday!  He is not prone to getting overly excited about these things, but the kids have enough of that to go around.  I made Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes.  They look really good, but I haven't had one yet.  I'll let you know.

Porter stayed home sick from school, but he is so not very sick at all.  He's been fighting with his sisters all day.  Argh.

And we are all finally recovering from a very busy weekend, mostly involving Molly's first dance recital.  It was a lot of work and a little bit silly, but she loved, loved it.  And it really was fun seeing her up "on the dark stage mama, the dark stage!"  Not being a huge ballet person myself, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed watching all of the kids perform.  It was fun.  And beyond cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment