Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thankful

It's been awhile!  I have been out of town pretty much since Molly's birthday, but we are finally home for good and trying to get ready for the holidays.  We were lucky enough to go on a family vacation to warm and sunny climes, but there will be more on that later (plus pictures).

Right now, in light of family and national tragedies, I am so,so thankful for my warm home, kids that get to wake up and go to school, and a wonderful community that really makes this time of year special.  And I will leave you with just a few moments of goofiness (otherwise titled the only video I've taken ever where all three kids cooperated for more than two seconds, or dark and blurry dance party on my phone). 

1 comment:

  1. OK - that video just totally made me smile. Those are the moments that matter. Happy holidays to you and your family!

    Jenn and crew.

    ReplyDelete