Friday, August 10, 2012

One Month

It has actually been more than a month since I last posted here.  Time flies, right?  There has been a lot to say, some good, some bad, some just life.  I'm hoping I will eventually get to it all.  The highlight was taking the kids down to Oregon to see family and friends.  It was hot and lovely and we saw some of our favorite people in the whole wide world.  It was my first time traveling with all three kids by myself.  And I survived.  I'll say that much.

It was great to see cousins.  And dance in the sun.








And one of my oldest, dearest, and most beautiful friends got married.  Congratulations Mary and Ryan!  A fantastic time was had by all.


More stories to come, but we are back home now.  And school starts in 10 DAYS.  Ack.  My baby boy is going to be a first grader. 

Lastly, you just ought to try this falafel recipe.  It was really easy and very, very tasty.  I used canned garbanzo beans, and they turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment