Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Christmas 2013

I never get good pictures of Christmas.  They are always of washed out, unshowered people sitting in piles of what appears to be trash.  Probably blinking.  Always.  But we did have a good day.  Quiet, at home, just the five of us.  We had cinnamon rolls and a venison roast per our holiday tradition.  There were Legos and baby doll strollers and lots of chocolate.  And I give you this, the best of the bunch.  Where two out of three changed out of their pajamas at least:


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just created a closed Facebook group for Alaskan bloggers and I would love for you to join us there! It serves two purposes: it's a place to support each other and "talk shop" about blogging, and it will make it easy to coordinate for special local blogging projects and events.

    I am currently assessing interest in a Blogging Concentrated conference in Anchorage in 2014 or 2015. Even if that doesn't interest you, I'd love to "meet" you online and have you add your Alaskan blogger friends.

    You can find the group by searching "Alaska Bloggers" or clicking here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/660041177368443/

    ReplyDelete