Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break

Spring break is here, and I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, the weather is crazy fantastic and it feels so good to get out in the sunshine. It's nice not to have to rush around to preschool and nursery and swimming lessons and all that stuff that interferes with lounging in bed with Molly in the morning. On the other hand, I am really tired, uncomfortable and sort of done being pregnant. Which makes me a little grouchy. And having both kids at home all week to entertain a little hard.

I decided to embrace the nothing going on attitude this week, and promptly forgot to take Porter to his scheduled 5 year physical (yes, I know, he's been 5 for awhile). It's very unlike me to forget appointments, and I feel bad. But we did go to the beach instead. And even though we still had to bundle up a bit, it definitely felt like we were leaving winter behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment